Sider

tirsdag 25. oktober 2011

Let's play?

I've been watching a couple of different Let's Play videos from different people on youtube. It's all fun and stuff, especially when they comment on what their sims are doing and, well, whatever. I'm considering doing a Let's Play video for fun, just to see how that works, but I'm not entirely sure yet if I'm going to. I might make one but not publish it, hmm. Ok, so I know that this is the most boring thing ever, reading my written babble, but hey, you clicked, or did you really? Maybe I'm just writing this with the intention of no one reading it, does that even make sense, gosh...
I love how she's sitting in this picture. Wish I still had this sim, the chair and everything that I deleted a couple of days ago to make the game run faster! Oh well.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar