Sider

tirsdag 1. november 2011

Men Only!


Created: 11/01/11
  Norwegian  
Occupied: No
Type: Residential
Lot Size: 20 x 20
Residents: 0

Is your sim a single hunk of a man? Great! Then I can promise you that this house is the perfect home for your guy, I tell you. One bedroom, office, bathroom, kitchen and two livingroom areas, what more can you ask for, except for a woman to share it with of course.
Ok, yet another modern house by a random girl, yeah, I know, seems boring. Maybe it really is boring? Anyways, I made this house for a single sim, or maybe a young couple who have just moved in together, I don't know, that's really up to you, anyways, hope you like it. I spent quite some time on this house, though, it still didn't turn out how I wanted it to, but it's not to rubbish either, so I'm putting it up for downloading. So, link to download. 
Click here to Download

















Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar